Saturday, May 05, 2007

Wow



I haven't been here in a while. To update, I had a house fire in January. Luckily, I saved almost all of my beads, sadly, not the pets that were featured in some of my last posts. Its been a roller coaster for the past couple of months. But, I do have some new work.

I'm preparing a new order for Tamarack, which the earrings are for. The pendant to the left is a cathartic exercise which is not yet complete and most likely, will never be for sale.
Check back for more, hopefully soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lapa said...

TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR

(PASSANGER IN TRANSIT)

BOOKS:

“PASAGEIRO EM TRÂNSITO” ; “RAIZ COMOVIDA”; “RELAÇÃO DE
BORDO”; “MARILHA”; “A TABUADA DO TEMPO”; BRAÇO TATUADO”; “MIGUEL TORGA O LAVRADOR DAS LETRAS”

He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

He has been awarded several prizes.

Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.

Thank you for spending time in Universal Culture.

Thanks for visiting.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home