Monday, September 25, 2006

Pictures...

First, I have to say "thank you" to the person in my life who has to put up with me the most. My son, Nate. He's posing here with a bronze manatee at the Columbus Zoo, taken a few weeks ago. Afterwards, I took him bead shopping, which is something like taking a manatee to a china shop.

As my Mama used to say, "I love him so much, I could just beat him to death!" I never quite understood that but anyway...

These pictures are bit out of order, so forgive me.





Forgive my model... she’s tired and cranky because she had to find a particular top, really a bathing suit top, and then put her hair up. It’s really me, incognito.

I have one more design to work on... it will be black and red. In the meatime, maybe I'll figure out how to put some kind of closure/clasp on these.

Rollin' On! Four days... and I'll on the road again! I hope I don't get lost in all the peaches...

9 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Very nice. I like the cherries best!

12:52 AM  
Blogger se7en said...

Hi there! Very pretty, the beading is nice too! hehe

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work, Nanner! I'd never have the patience to do stuff like that.

9:05 AM  
Blogger sydwynd said...

Your model is HAWT! And the beading looks awesome, as usual.

I completely understand the "love him so much I could beat him" quote.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

Very very cool. But it would be difficult to expect anything different.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very nice :)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl - which is better the jewelry or the model??? Methinks the model! ;)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Kenju, thank you!

Se7en, Vince, and Seamus, you guys make me feel like a million bucks!

Serra, but it doesn't smell as good as your stuff does!

Thanks, Z and RA!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Beautiful Nanner, you and the beadwork : )

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home