Monday, September 18, 2006

Re-Design

Started on the first Black Stone Cherry choker. Realized, yeah, that looks great, but, it’s too BIG. So, the first design will be different than I first envisioned. I’m excited about it regardless.

One of their designs is a cigar smoking cherry. I worked on that last night.

Tough, very tough. Very, very tough. Brain in overdrive.

Maybe I could piece it... applique? Maybe... red cloth? Possible - very possible. I may have to break out my other artistic skills.

As in the post above... draw it - bead it? Draw it - bead it, draw it - bead it , draw it - bead it???

I could try it in 3-D. Wow. I could. I have wooden beads somewhere - I could bead one then build out the design in 3-D. Could I? Maybe. No. Yes. Maybe.

I think Blackstone Cherry smoke just came out of my ears. Just thinking out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home