Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazy Days

If you’re here to see my Black Stone Cherry inspired jewelry, scroll down two posts. Otherwise, I’ll make this short and sweet. It is 10:00 p.m. and I haven’t done any beading today. I should have been beading but sometimes, shite happens. The mail... it needs to run. It needs to bring my stuff. I hate waiting.

I had to take off time from work today to run errands and of course it rained and many people were in car accidents, luckily none of those people were me. I’m trying to get ready to leave town. I swear, I’ve planned less for week long trips than this.

BSC T-shirt is done and yes, it turned out awesome.

BSC jewelry is as done as I can get it right now.

However, the bridal necklace I’m making is not quite finished. This has to be finished by the time I leave for Atlanta. It doesn’t need much more work... just needs to be finished so I gotta go.

Bright Blessings to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Then there is OHS necklace/choker, which will be served up for Christmas 2007. Right? Right. That means you gotta give me an idea for Christmas THIS YEAR.

(Just kidding, Traci. Have a nice trip.)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home